Ohio Divorce and Child Support Attorney
- Are you in a financial panic about life after divorce?
- Are you worried about getting or keeping custody of your children?
Please contact The Law Offices of Jason P. Reese for a consultation. You deserve nothing less than the most aggressive representation the Constitution allows.
Honest ● Aggressive ● Dedicated
E-mail or Call 330-754-2120
Canton, Ohio, divorce lawyer Jason Reese knows how to fight for what is right. He knows all the tricks your spouse may employ to hide money, property or other assets from discovery by the court. He also understands the realities and dynamics of the legal system. Before going into private practice, attorney Jason Reese worked as a city prosecutor in Canton, gaining valuable courtroom experience while prosecuting dozens of jury trials.
At The Law Offices of Jason P. Reese, we put our commitment and experience to work for clients in the following areas:
- Divorce: Our goal is to obtain the best possible results for our clients in the most cost-effective manner.
- Marriage Dissolution: including drafting separation agreements and parenting plans.
- Child Custody: Whatever it takes, we are ready to fight for the best interests of your children.
- Child Support: We help clients to work through the confusing state-mandated child support calculators.
- Spousal Support and modifications: Determining alimony is a matter of weighing need against the ability to pay. We know how and where to look for hidden assets and get all the relevant information out in the open.
- Asset Division: All money or property brought into the marriage is generally considered marital property, including pension and retirement savings accounts.
- Adoptions: We are skilled in handling stepparent adoptions. We assist biological and adopting parents.
- Domestic Violence: The laws in Ohio apply to all family and other members of the same household, including spouses, partners, parents, children and grandparents.
- Estate Planning: Do you need a will or trust? Have you chosen a guardian for your minor children, or need advice about doing that? Whatever your estate planning needs, we can help.
Protecting Your Rights, Safeguarding Your Needs
Please call 330-754-2120 or e-mail The Law Offices of Jason P. Reese in Canton, Ohio, to learn how we can meet your legal needs. We welcome clients from cities throughout northeast Ohio, including Akron, Massillon, Louisville, Navarre and Green.