Canton Divorce Attorney
For most couples, divorce marks the end of a dream, and without aggressive legal representation, the process can quickly turn into a nightmare. Even if you and your spouse were able to discuss your divorce amicably at the outset, once the reality of the matter sinks in, the situation may change and your once amicable relationship can turn adversarial.
Making sure you get what you rightly deserve in a divorce is rarely a slam dunk. If you need an aggressive Canton divorce lawyer in northeast Ohio, please contact The Law Offices of Jason P. Reese in Canton and tell us about your situation. Attorney Jason Reese will explain how we can help you to achieve a divorce settlement — and a future — that is right for you while meeting your needs and protecting your interests.
Akron Domestic Violence Lawyer — Call 330-754-2120
Divorce • Child Custody • Spousal Support • Property Division
Our law firm is ready to help you with any of the following:
- Divorce : We approach all divorce, child custody and family law issues with your best interests at heart and will answer your questions regarding the divorce process.
- Marriage dissolution : If you and your spouse decide to end your marriage by mutual agreement, this "no fault" legal proceeding may offer advantages over a traditional divorce.
- Child custody : Our goal is to protect the best interests of our clients and the best interests of their children. We also assist with shared parenting plans.
- Child support : Financial worries overshadow every divorce. Child support in Ohio is determined according to state-mandated guidelines, but these may be confusing and the law allows numerous exceptions.
- Spousal support : We can help you plan for the short and long term.
- Asset division : Are you worried about what to do with the house? What will happen to your pension plan ? We can take the fear out of your financial future.
- Adoptions : We have experience in all matters relating to stepparent adoptions, including paternity testing, fathers' rights and terminating parental rights.
- Domestic violence : It can happen to anyone, regardless of age, economic status, gender or race. We know how to help.
- Estate planning : It is never too soon or too late to plan, and developing a comprehensive estate plan is easier and cheaper than you think. Whatever your questions or concerns, we can help.
We are here for you to provide aggressive representation and clear up any misunderstandings you may have regarding divorce and the law.
Contact Our Akron Domestic Violence Attorney
To request a consultation with an experienced Ohio divorce and family law attorney, please call or e-mail the Ohio Law Offices of Jason P. Reese. We welcome clients from communities throughout northeast Ohio, including Canton, Akron, Green, North Canton, East Canton, Jackson Township, Navarre and Alliance.